Applications will be accepted for open positions only.
Print an Employment Application from the links below or pick up an application at City Hall. City Hall is located at 101 Court Street and is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Benefit package takes effect following 90 day probationary period and includes the following:
- Paid health, dental, life insurance and long term disability for employee. Health, dental, life and life with accidental death and dismemberment are available for family at employee cost.
- Short term disability, voluntary life, voluntary life with accidental death and dismemberment, AFLAC, Nationwide Retirement Solutions are offered at cost to employee.
- Employer contributions to employee health savings account.
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- Discounts on personal cell phone plans.
- Following six months employment, employer contributes to the TCRS employee retirement plan.
Current Job Openings
The Town of Ashland City, Tennessee has the following position available:
Applications are now being accepted for Volunteer Firefighters. Basic Firefighter training is provided at no cost. Apply today and commit to something bigger than yourself.
You may either mail, email or hand deliver a
completed Volunteer Member Application
to: Ashland City Fire Department
P.O. Box 36
101 Court Street
Ashland City, TN 37015
Phone: (615) 792-4122
Fax: (615) 792-7100